Friday, January 28, 2011

Valentine's Day Cupcake Picks

I made these cupcake picks for Valentine's Day and thought I would share.  

Here's all you need:
* white cardstock paper
* 2" round hole punch (I got mine at Micahel's craft store)
* lollipop sticks
* small white round stickers (I got mine from Office Max/Office Depot, etc..) 

If you are a Google follower for this blog and would like to print these from home, email me and I will send you the pdf.  How cute would it be to tie a little bow on the lollipop stick....no pressure.  Email me at tessam@cfl.rr.com.
































If you don't have time to make them...how cute are these from The Gypsy Factory!?!  I absolutely LOVE them! AGHHH....sooo cute..I want to dye my hair pink like Frenchie!

1 comment:

Felicity said...

Pink Pinkies = too sweet!

They remind me of a time when I attended a special horse racing carnival in my corner of the world and painted everyone's pinky nail pink - madness I know [who carries pink nail polish in their purse = long story].

Felicity x