Monday, January 31, 2011

February Tablescape

I love Valentine's Day, but thought I might mix it up a bit.  Instead of typical pink and red, I thought it would be fun to do a tablescape inspired by one of my favorite rooms by jonathan adler.  The plates are melamine so this would be perfect for lunch or casual dinner. The gold silverware is dressy for me so I will use my regular bamboo. I love these owl pitchers from Modern Chic Home.  I have the little one in my daughter's room for pencils, but I am getting the big one for flowers. (it would be perfect for fall too!) If you don't want to spend $$ on plates, another option is to just use white plates, gold chargers and find zebra cloth napkins..you could even use zebra ribbon to tie onto napkins.  Now if I can only find time to have a party...



3 comments:

Mary Ann Pickett said...

SUCH a fun party. Great idea about the zebra print napkins.
Mary Ann

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Very cool! Love those napkin rings!

Pagoda Press said...

Thanks, girls!!!!