Monday, January 3, 2011

It has been a few weeks since I have blogged.  I am still recovering from the holidays..seriously..my tablescape caught on fire Christmas Eve and Riley broke one of the end tables in the family room on Christmas Night.  The kids were doing a show for the family and singing when my daughter said, "Daddy..why is there a fire in the dining room?"  It was at least 3 feet high!!  She saw it while singing Jingle Bells, but she wanted to finish the song before she told us! Hilarious... Oh and uh my husband took an Ambien on Christmas Eve before "Santa" came to drop off all the gifts.  We are the Grizwalds...



Happy New Year Everyone!!!
Oh speaking of New Year...my girlfriend's husband (We'll call him Justin) baked "2011" out of chocolate chip cookie dough. I will post a pic once I download.

No comments: