Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New York

Well I just got back from our 10 year Anniversary Weekend in New York City.  My feet hurt and I'm just sitting here blogging!  It was my husband's first time to NYC (he never actually said this, but I think he thought the Meat Packing District was a place where they hung salami) Of course the holiday display windows are starting to unveil.  I only saw a few so far since we went so early, but Henri Bendel had an amazing "Nutcracker" theme.  The store was filled with lots of sparkle white, their signature stripe ribbon and amazing ballerinas. Since we don't have a store here in Winter Park, there were sugarplum fairies dancing in my head!  Here are a few pics along with some great gift ideas....  Barney's "Have a Foodie" Holiday window is next!  Happy Anniversary Honey...I had a great time!  I love you...






No comments: