Tuesday, August 23, 2011

End of Summer Watermelon Party

My girlfriend just had a party Saturday night for her husband and I made Ina Garten's Watermelon Mojitos.  They were a huge hit so I wanted to share the recipe. I love watermelon colors so I thought how cute would an "End of Summer Watermelon" party be?? If I was organized, I would've had one right before school started.  As usual, I think of these things after the fact. Watermelon cupcakes for the kids and watermelon mojitos for the adults.  How refreshing!



The cutest Watermelon Cupcakes

Watermelon Baskets and Cones

Here is the recipe from Barefoot Contessa...Ina is my favorite. (not just because my real name is Contessa)  I like to crush the watermelon with a potato masher or you can use food processor.

Here is another sweet idea...Watermelon Slushies

No comments: